29 October 2007

Now Showing - Bella

The pro-life film, Bella, was released this past week in a number of locations and additional cities over the next couple weeks. From the trailers and reviews it sounds like an excellent family film. The "star" of the movie is, Eduardo Verástegui, an actor from Mexico who is immensely popular there but virtually unknown in the United States, though after this film I think that will change. I have read a number of comments referring to him as "an American Brad Pitt." Now I don't mean to disrespect Brad Pitt but from the interviews I've seen there is no comparison. Eduardo is Catholic and not in name only but loves his faith and is not afraid to speak publicly about it. If you get the opportunity go and see this movie.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.