05 October 2007

The Deacon's Bench: "My life is a gift given to me by God, and He has a plan for it"

H/T to the Deacon's Bench.
The Columbus Dispatch (Ohio) has written the first installment of a series on people considering a vocation to the priesthood or religious life and the difficulties they face. As I wrote earlier it is important that we give our support to son's and daughther's as they make this decision as much of the opposition comes from their families. If God is truly calling them to this vocation it would not be wise to have to stand before him one day and answer why we opposed Him. The Deacon's Bench: "My life is a gift given to me by God, and He has a plan for it"

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.