21 September 2009

Holy Family Hospital Christmas Cards

I know it is only officially the end of Summer and I detest the secular marketing worlds attempt to start the Christmas shopping season earlier each year but I want to tell how you can support a great cause by buying these exclusively designed Christmas cards. Proceeds from the sale will go to benefit Holy Family Hospital, a major international work of the Order of Malta and the only Catholic hospital in Bethlehem, just steps away from the birthplace of Jesus.

You can download an order form at http://www.birthplaceofhope.org/ or call Colleen Marotta at 202-331-2494.

The photo on the cards is of the Rosary Basilica in Lourdes, France - The Third Joyful Mystery

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.