30 September 2009

Hollywood Elite Wants Pervert Released

The moral vaccuum that is Hollywood sees a number of its stars calling for the release of the pervert/child rapist Roman Polanski who was arrested in Switzerland. While they spare no quarter in calling for heads of child abusing priests they find it an outrage that the U.S. government has continued to pursue the rapist Polanski who fled the country after pleading guilty to sex with a 13 year old girl because he was afraid the judge was going to throw the book at him. Here is what Whoopi Goldberg had to say,
Whoopi Goldberg used her spot on ABC's "The View" to try to clear up the record regarding the crime to which Polanski pleaded guilty in 1978.

"I know it wasn't 'rape' rape. I think it was something else, but I don't believe it was 'rape' rape," said Goldberg, dismissing the possibility that Polanski had forced himself on anyone.

"He pled guilty to having sex with a minor and he went to jail, and when they let him out (on bail, pending sentencing), he said, 'You know what, this guy's going to give me 100 years in jail. I'm not staying.' And that's why he left.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.