17 November 2012

Una Voce St.Paul/Minneapolis

I am pleased to announce the formation of Una Voce St.Paul/Minneapolis to help promote the traditional latin liturgy, sacred polyphony, and the latin language in the Twin Cities. If you are interested in becoming a member send me an email. We hope to have a website up and running in a couple months but in the meantime you can visit the Una Voce America website for more information. Remember also that you can become a Friend of Una Voce to stay informed about Una Voce activities.

1 comment:

Towson Vacuum Repair said...

I enjoyed reading yyour post

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.