18 October 2010

50,000 Baby Born at Holy Family Hospital Bethlehem

Today the 50,000th baby was born at the Holy Family Hospital in Bethlehem, a major work of the Order of Malta.
Nineteen-year-old Hafsah Omar Radaydiah of the West Bank village of Ebiedieh gave birth to Holy Family Hospital’s 50,000th baby at 9:30 a.m., local time on Oct. 18, 2010. The baby girl, Aisha, weighed 7.5 pounds and measured 19.7 inches at birth. She is Hafsah and Isam Radaydiah’s first child.
When asked why she decided to give birth at HFH she replied,
“Holy Family Hospital is the best hospital in all our area, and all the women I know told me they would take good care of me and take good care of my baby,” said Hafsah. “It is really something wonderful for her to have been the 50,000th baby born here. This is good luck for us.”

For the rest of the announcement visit the hospital website.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.