03 November 2009

Book Suggestion for Advent


As we are only a few weeks away from the beginning of Advent I wanted to recommend an excellent book to read and study in preparation for Christmas. De Incarnatione Verbi Dei by St. Anthanasius, or in English, On The Incarnation, is perhaps the best treatise on this important doctrine of the Church. One of the best translations is the 1996 edition available from St. Vladimir's Seminary Press which includes an introduction from C.S. Lewis. It is available at Amazon and I have linked to it in my recommended books below. If you purchase it by following the link to Amazon I am donating all earnings I get from them to supports works of the SMOM

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.