13 May 2009

Feast of Our Lady of Fatima

In honor of the feast of Our Lady of Fatima I thought it might be helpful to recall some of the prayers and the messages of Our Lady during her apparitions.

Prayers taught by the Angels:

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You. I ask pardon for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope, and do not love You.

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly, and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended. And by the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners.

Requests and Admonitions of the Angel:

Pray, pray!

You must offer your prayers and sacrifices to God, the Most High.

In every way you can offer sacrifice to God in reparation for the sins by which He is offended, and in supplication for sinners.

Above all, bear and accept with patience the sufferings God will send you.
Eat and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ terribly outraged by the ingratitude of men. Offer reparation for their sakes and console God.

Prayers taught by Our Lady of Fátima:

Oh, Holy Trinity, we adore You. My God, my God, I love You in the Blessed Sacrament.

[After each one of the mysteries of the Rosary, pray] O my Jesus, forgive us our sins , save us from the fire of hell. Take all souls to heaven, especially those who are most in need.

[When offering a sacrifice]O Jesus, this is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for offences committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Requests and Admonitions of Our Lady of Fátima:

Will you offer yourselves to God, and bear all the sufferings He sends you? In atonement for all the sins that offend Him? And for the conversion of sinners?

May: Say the Rosary every day, to bring peace to the world and an end to the war. [World War I]

June: I want you to continue saying the Rosary every day.

July: Continue to say the Rosary every day in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary, to obtain the peace of the world and the end of the war, because only she can obtain it. August: ... continue to pray the rosary very day.

September: Continue the Rosary, my children. Say it every day that the war may end.

October: I want you to continue saying the Rosary every day.

He wishes for you to establish devotion in the world to my Immaculate Heart.

Make sacrifices for sinners, and say often, especially while making a sacrifice: O Jesus, this is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for offences committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

God wants to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If you do what I tell you, many souls will be saved, and there will be peace.

I shall come to the world to ask that Russia be consecrated to my Immaculate Heart, and I shall ask that on the First Saturday of every month Communions of reparation be made in atonement for the sins-of the world.

I want you to have two ardors [litters to carry statues] made, for the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. [The honor to be given to this feast.]

Pray, pray very much. Make sacrifices for sinners. Many souls go to hell, because no one is willing to help them with sacrifice.

People must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend our Lord any
more, for He is already too much offended!

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.