06 March 2008

Excellence Award

A gracious thank you to Tracy at Pinewood Castle for recommending me as an Excellent Blog. Tracy and her family help in coordinating the Tridentine Mass at St. Walburga's, publishing our bulletin and help prepare the altar. She also has an excellent blog for Mom's and homeschoolers. She's very creative and has great ideas to school the children with links to numerouse resources. Part of my duty in accepting this nomination is to suggest 10 other excellent blogs. Since I was one of her 10 and she was already nominated and because I'm not sure if it is proper blog excellence award etiquette to nominate the person who nominated you, I will simply say her blog is deserving of the award and well worth checking out and I will list another 10.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This blog and the opinions are all my own and in no way imply the endorsement from any organization. Nor does a recommendation of another blog or web site imply my agreement or endorsement of everything found on their site.